Here are some of the most popular articles, news bites, videos and images from The Callsheet in the past week.
Top Articles last week
1. Grant De Sousa Shoots Aromat and Axe
Grant De Sousa of Blue Panther Films has had a busy 2010, recently shooting two commercials back to back for Aromat and Axe.
2.Vodacom Mobile Media Award get thumbs up at Gloo
The Gloo Digital Design team was very excited to get their hands on a brand new Apple iPad this week. The prize was handed over to Gloo as a part of the Vodacom Mobile Media Award.
3. Vampires? We’ve been having it
Sally Fink talks vampire films with the upcoming release of South Africa's first contribution to the genre, Eternity.
4. Wicked Pixels helps feed hungry school kids
Production company Wicked Pixels recently donated R300 000 worth of production time, equipment and resources to create a beautifully crafted TV commercial for the Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA).
5. Lerato Mvelase up for iEmmy
South African television actress Lerato Mvelase (formerly Moloisane) has been nominated for an International Emmy for Best Performance by an Actress for her role in the SABC1 drama series Home Affairs, produced by Penguin Films.
Top News Bites last week
1. Media 24 Freelance Photographers Agreement
2. Liefling, Die Movie
4. Our 2000th friend on Facebook
3. Liefling Premiere at Emperor's Palace
5. Demand for tapeless grows
Top Videos last week
- Our Summer in Tehran Trailer
- Neill Blomkamp's mysterious teaser
- Anton Visser: Stimorol – Infinity
- The Lambda Child Trailer
- The Tempest movie trailer
The Filmmakers Guide to South Africa Images of The Week
1. Ben Cranke: Storm Riders
2. Angel by Dale Yudelman
3. Shy the Sun: M-Net – Firefly
4. Sweetheart by be Phat Motel
5. Where diets go to die by Michael Lewis