ARRI Large Format Workshop
Discover why Oscar winning features choose Large Format.
What to Expect
Come along to Visual Impact / ARRI Creative Space for a theoretical and practical 2 hour workshop covering the following topics:
- Understand the difference of the large format aesthetic
- Side by side comparisons between Super 35 and Large Format & lenses
- Shooting anamorphic on large format sensors
- Learn about Telecentric lenses & LPL mount for digital sensors
- Learn what lenses cover large format sensors
- Customising looks through the optical path – creative choices
- New High Density Encoding (HDE) by Codex to reduce data size by 40% for ARRIRAW.
- Summary of the latest pro camera accessories from ARRI.
- Demo of ARRI LF on the TRINITY System
The Latest Pro Camera Accessories from ARRI
Join ARRI’s Philip Vischer for an overview of the latest pro camera accessories and hands-on demo with the LMB 4X5 + LMB 6X6, Diopter Accessories 138mm + 6″, Rota Pola Frame 4X5.65 + 6X6, New Bottom Dovetail Plates, and accessories for Sony VENICE, VENICE Extension Unit, and the RED DSMC2.
When & Where
Dates: 23 July & 24 July
Times each day
Session 1 – 10:00 to 12:00
Session 2 – 13:30 to 15:30
Demo of ARRI LF on the TRINITY System – 16:00 to 17:00
Venue: Visual Impact, Media Hive Building, 1 Glynville Terrace Gardens, Cape Town
Tickets & Bookings
Limited spaces available, so book early to reserve your place!