ARRI Lighting Workshop
Hosted by Visual Impact, the ARRI Lighting Workshop is not to be missed for those working in the film and lighting industry.
What to Expect
A theoretical and practical 2 hour workshop covering the following topics:
- ARRI’s structure and history
- Different lighting technologies: Tungsten, HMI, LED
- Main differences in Tungsten, HMI, LED technology
- Features and benefits of LED technologies
- Background of ARRI LED technology
- Lighting quality of the Skypanel, what does it mean?
- Product features of the Skypanels
- Using Skypanels in stills photography
- Types of Skypanels and accessories
- Hands on session with ARRI lighting products
Where & When
Date: 25 July 2019
Session 1 – 10:00 to 12:00
Session 2 – 13:30 to 15:30
Venue: Visual Impact, Media Hive Building, 1 Glynville Terrace Gardens, Cape Town
Bookings & Tickets
Limited spaces are available, so book early to reserve your place!