Dynamic, Accurate and Efficient Book Keeper
Dynamic, accurate and efficient book keeper is required to join a busy actor’s agency based in Bergvliet.
This position is available immediately to the successful candidate.
Please note this position is fulltime.
The ideal candidate requires the following skills:
- At least 2 years book keeping experience
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Proficient with Quick Books
- Ability to work independently
- Stay calm under pressure
- Have excellent administration and IT Skills
- Team player
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Non smoker
- Sending of Invoices and monthly statements
- Following up re late payments
- Daily monitoring of business bank account
- Capturing payments and generating pay slips
- Running full payroll
- Reconciliation of accounts, including trial balance
- Collection and filing of all account related documents
- Keeping statements of accounts for clients of monies due and paid
- Preparing Vat and PAYE for payment, plus workmens compensation
- Helping with the day to day running of the business, including briefing clients on incoming jobs as and when required
As this position is in a homebased office, please only apply if you are happy with working with cats and dogs present in the office.
Interested parties can send their CVs plus contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive a request for an interview, it means your application was not successful.