Reporting to: Head: Industry Development and Promotions
To manage and coordinate planned events and activations for the NFVF in the development and promotion of the film and video industry.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing / Event Management
- 5 – 8 years experience in marketing and events management and planning
- 2 years managerial experience
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following:
- Implement the Events Strategy by determining events to be implemented
- Manage the development and implementation of project and activation plans as well as project budgets
- Manage the coordination of events in order to market South African content
- A developed understanding of the film industry
- A good understanding of production budgets, finance plans, and schedules
- An ability to lead a team of people in achieving institutional goals
- Delivering all job-related tasks timeously and to a high standard of quality
- Willingness to travel locally and abroad
- Planning and organising
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- People management skills
- Performance management
- Strong leadership ability
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax on 0865197585 by no later than 15 November 2018.
Note: Correspondence will be made only to the shortlisted candidates and no late applications will be considered.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).