Durban FilmMart | 14 – 17 July 2017 | Durban, South Africa
The Durban FilmMart (DFM) is a joint programme of the Durban Film Office (DFO) and the Durban International Film Festival (DIFF) and takes place in conjunction with Durban International Film Festival. The Durban FilmMart Finance Forum provides selected African film-makers with the opportunity to pitch film projects to leading financiers. The Durban FilmMart also facilitates networking opportunities in order for African and international film makers to form alliances for future.
The Durban FilmMart aims to:
- Raise the visibility of projects from the African Continent and create networking opportunities with potential co-producers and other industry partners.
- Facilitate funding for promising projects and accelerate financing of participating projects through transnational cooperation.
- Stimulate production of African content and promote international co-production opportunities.
- Encourage project collaboration between African Filmmakers.
- Act as a feeder stage for established co-production markets across the globe.
Visit www.durbanfilmmart.com for more information.
Tags: Durban, Durban Film Office, Durban FilmMart, Durban International Film Festival, film festival, South Africa