MIPTV | The Global TV and Digital Content Market | 3 – 6 April 2017 | Cannes, France
MIPTV is the global marketplace for TV and digital content for all genres and all screens.
With 11 000 decision-makers, including 3 900 acquisition executives, benefit from big opportunities to launch and license new programmes, build partnerships, finance projects and discover new talent and trends. Every April, the world’s most successful distributors and buyers attend MIPTV to strike distribution and co-production deals, attend high-level conferences and network with leading players from the global entertainment industry. MIPTV is the perfect place for producers, disruptors and paradigm-shifters to launch the innovative content that is changing not only what we watch, but how we watch it.
MIPTV offers four days of opportunities from exhibition and networking to conferences and screenings:
- Discover a wide range of TV and online content from the world’s most talented and innovative entertainment companies at MIPTV.
- MIPTV gathers an exclusive community comprising the TV and online industry’s key decision-makers and content creators.
- Exploring new business models to stay at the cutting edge of the latest entertainment trends.
- The best TV and online content in every genre.
Key resons to attend MIPTV:
- Connect with the entire entertainment ecosystem.
- Launch and promote your new programmes and back catalogue.
- Find co-production partners and finance your projects.
- Screen and acquire new content.
- Meet with the creative production industry and develop new projects.
- Discover new international channels to broaden your package.
For more information, visit www.miptv.com
Tags: broadcast, exhibition, Film Market, media partnership, MIPCOM, MIPTV, netowkring, Programming, screenings, television, television market, trade show, TV