Call For Panel of Evaluators: Production and Development
The KwaZulu Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is calling for seasoned TV / Film professionals who are able or experienced in evaluating applications for Development and Production funding. The panel shall consist of persons who have achieved special knowledge or experience in Film / TV. A member of the panel shall hold office for a period of two years.
KZNFC reserves the right to add additional evaluators onto the panel as and when required.
- Film/TV graduate with at least 5 years of experience, producing 2 documentaries or 1 -2 feature films or 2 animation projects or 1 – 2 TV series or;
- If not a graduate, the professional must have at least 10 years of experience, producing 2 documentaries or 1 – 2 feature films or 2 animation projects or 1 – 2 TV series
- 2 years’ experience in dealing with the requirements of a Film Fund or;
- 3 years’ experience in a broadcast commissioning role.
The individual should be easily accessible to the KZNFC, through electronic means or face to face interactions. A Panel Member will be matched with a project to be evaluated based on expertise, availability, and interest in the category of funding.
*Professionals with the ability to evaluate isiZulu content are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A motivation (maximum 2 pages) as to why you should be considered to the panel of evaluators.
- A CV with two contactable references, a detailed profile highlighting years of experience in your area of expertise and or filmography.
- Industry related qualifications, where applicable.
A CSD number or a SARS tax pin must accompany the documents. The link to the Central Supplier Database is www.treasury.gov.za and click on the CSD Tab.
Applications are to be emailed to KZNFilmFund@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za on or before 10 July 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact Dimpho Ndlovu on KZNFilmFund@kwazulunatafilm.co.za.
Only emailed queries shall be entertained. General information of the Film Fund can be found on the KZNFC website.