Digital Brand Strategist
A business to business media hub is in search of a dynamic digital brand strategist. The successful candidate with be working with clients within the film, business events, and food and hospitality industries. They will need to, among other things, put together digital strategies for clients and brands, develop relationships with potential clients, and put unique digital packages together for clients who wish to market their brands. This digital specialist will ideally have digital sales experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. They will be working together with a small editorial and design team to implement digital strategies for clients. This person should have a keen interest in business and a creative mind to develop campaigns that could be award winning.
They will need to have an in-depth understanding of:
- Video content creation and roll out.
- Paid and organic social media content creation, schedules and implementation.
- Digital media landscape and how to grow audience and create revenue for several websites
- An excellent conduct of written English.
- Client service and marketing ability.
- Business to business communication and content creation.
- 2 years minimum digital content management experience
- 3 years minimum digital account management experience
- Relevant degree or education, e.g. communications, marketing, digital media, etc.
- Great client relationship skills, able to listen, empathise and grow with client
- Ability to think outside the box and create digital packages that suit client needs
- Ability to work within a team as well as take initiative and complete tasks to strict deadlines on their own
- Impeccable English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to write and create stories/content for clients as needed
- Good understanding of CMS, SEO, social media management and scheduling platforms, etc.
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Available to travel throughout South Africa and abroad if required
- WordPress and Adobe Photoshop advantageous
This is an opportunity for a young go-getter to build their portfolio, grow with an established company and share in the existing business. This is potentially a big partnership for all parties involved.
NO CHANCERS. ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET REQUIREMENTS. SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS AND WILL NEED TO DO A DIGITAL CAMPAIGN TEST.
If you think this position is for you, please send a 1-2 page CV, a cover letter and 3 contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: FEM Digital Brand Strategist.
DEADLINE: 15 NOVEMBER 2019