Promo Directors Wanted
You dig TV. You’re an addict. You know all the characters – you even know all the characters mums! You don’t partake in water-cooler talk about the latest shows – you ARE the water-cooler that people congregate around (it’s weird). And you don’t just watch TV – you are a ninja master at selling it. From clip-based promo creation to full-on shoot-based campaigns, Studio Zoo has been in the advertising game for 19 years and has the silverware to prove it.
So if that sounds like a place you’d like to be and you’re a talented promo director/producer with a proven history in broadcast marketing, give them a shout as they’re looking to expand their team of creatives!
Middleweight to Senior Requirements:
- Over four years of promo/agency experience
- Able to not only read a brief, but apply it, live it and make it a reality
- Excellent writing skills – obviously
- Strong conceptual skills a no-brainer
- Can follow a promo/advert through from ideation to delivery,
- It’s TV – deadlines are tight and you need to manage them
- Strong portfolio/showreel a plus
- Social media/digital advertising experience a bonus
Junior to Middleweight Requirements:
- Over two years of promo/agency experience
- Same as above
NB: Please do not apply if you have less than the experience outlined.
Level: Junior to Senior
Remuneration: Neg with experience
PS: If you have not heard from them in 30 days consider your application unsuccessful.